Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Doc III photo spread

Okay, so there was a liberal interpretation of the picture of the paint job I showed them... Granted, I wasn't insistent on an exact copy of Clayfin's color design... so I wasn't too surprised by what I got. Here's Doc III, please be gentle:




I called up Little Miss N as soon as I got the board and left the message, "It's ugly. I LOVE it!"

I took it for a spin on Sunday. Not the greatest conditions to be taking out a new board, so I don't have anything to say about how it performs. But I think I'm going to be tinkering with the fins to get that looseness I loved so much with the old board.

7 comments:

Surfsister said...

I love this board!!! I can't believe how I tittered with glee (no pun intended) when you pulled it out of the car. I can't wait to see you (and me) on it on a good day.

6ftnperfect said...

Pardon my language, but that is one fuckin' killer graphic job! I wanted to do those black fades on my tape lines but I don't have an airbrush. Didn't like the grid underneath the first second I saw it, but it works.

Unknown said...

Tight! Looks like a ripper... more feedback on performance please!

BeanCountingSurfer said...

Sick board!

Patch said...

Go Gra-ace, go Gra-ace, go Gra-ace...

gracefullee said...

I'll accept thanks on behalf of the Surf Prescriptions team... though I can't take credit for anything except telling them what to write on the order form!

Whiffleboy said...

Very cooly, Grace. Give us some feedback on your first impressions.