Friday, March 03, 2006

Kitesurf/kiteboard/skateboard/boardboard/boredboard

I haven't surfed in so long (...going on three weeks? It was small, then I got sick, then there's rain...) that I've actually been looking for other crazy things I could theoretically hurt myself doing. I started researching Kitesurfing or Kiteboarding (but not enough to know which is the proper term).

I'm also keeping an eye out for a cheap (but not cheap-o) skateboard. (Thanks, Dave Rich!)

I realized I could probably fix the glass shatter on my Guy-O board this weekend. Or I could do my taxes.

Eh.

2 comments:

dave rich said...

hey!!! thank YOU for the link. you should def get one of these boards they are incredibly fun. i also have a carveboard, http://carveboard.com/
These things are AWSOME!

Surfsister said...

Check eBay for decent, new skateboards. I have a longboard skateboard I seem to be afraid to ride. I'm looking for something shorter and more maneuverable.